The drug of Venescin® gel should be applied externally. Apply a small amount of gel 2 times a day (it is recommended to do it in the morning and in the evening) and then gently rub in.
In case of application of higher than recommended dose of Venescin® gel
The product intended for external application; dosage is not determined.
In case of skipping the dose of Venescin® gel
The product applied externally.
Do not use Venescin® gel:
- in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or any of the auxiliary substances,
- on open wounds, mucosa and skin regions subject to radiation during radiotherapy.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
The drug of Venescin® gel should not be applied during pregnancy and lactation without prior physician’s advice.
Driving of vehicles and operation of moving mechanisms
The influence on the ability to drive and operate moving mechanisms is not known.
Use of other drugs
No interactions with other drugs are known.
As every drug, Venescin® gel may cause undesired effects:
- Skin and mucosa irritation (because of glycerin content)
- Allergic reactions (because of propylene glycol content)
- Occurrence of urticaria as well as generalized late hypersensitivity reactions, such as contact dermatitis, sometimes also immediate reactions with urticaria and bronchospasm (caused by parahydroxybenzoic acid salts)
- Irritation of skin and dryness of skin (because of ethanol content).
In case when any undesired effects occur, it is necessary to discontinue application of the drug and seek physician’s advice.
Store the drug at the temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Store the drug out of sight and reach of children.
Do not use Venescin® gel after expiry date stated on the package.
Hippocastani seminis extractum spissum 11.8 g
Extractant: ethanol 70 %
Troxerutinum 2.0 g
carbopol 5984, glycerol, propylene glycol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium hydroxide, water ad 100 g
Packaging contains 40 g of gel.